You can customize your program from “context menu”. Make
right button mouse click on the symbol of active program and
The first Submenu include:
- list of all dictionaries
- to translate word combination on/off
- transcription on/off
- reverse translation on/off.
The second Submenu enables you:
- to manage Profiles (create new profiles and edit/delete old
- edit/change hot keys combinations.
The third Submenu enables you:
- to translate with CTRL button pressed ONLY(on/off)
- choose a hotkey for quick switch between modes “translation
by moving cursor over the word” and “translation by
- to enable/disable “word not found” message.
- adjust a module of similar words (in writing) searching (read
more about find similar words).
The fourth Submenu enables editing of the view of the
- background , border and font color
- size (width) of the translation window
- maximal number of translation variants
- translation window location.
The fifth Submenu enables you:
- to select start with the Windows (on/off)
- to start as ACTIVE or STANDBY mode. Passive mode allows you
to make the program active by clicking on its symbol (icon)
- to chose the option “to save in LearnWords program’s
database” (in the file translateit.pdb). After that you can copy
this file into “Learn Words” for the future study.
Read about spanish-english